Prompt Shoot 1

Bowie
This picture shows mergers because the Bowie building in the background and the plant and tree are all merging making it hard to see the focal point of the picture.








Metal
This picture uses the rule of thirds. The lockers are off to the side and in focus. I think next time I could make sure there was less things in the background.







happy
In this picture I think I could have used the rule of thirds and gone closer them to make it a clearer picture.










square
In this picture I used lines because there are many lines on the floor and lines on the walls. I believe this picture would be better if I had a pop of color or something to make the main focus and stand out of the lines.

Comments

  1. I like the metal photo, good angle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the focal point of the Metal picture is made clear and the background is blurred

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the square picture because it is so simple but looks so cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis