Photoshop Practice

1. In this picture I used the rule of thirds because I put my subject off to the side in the photo so he wasn't centered.
2. The subject of my picture is the student and the cup he is writing on. The focus is on the student and the background of the classroom is blurred out.
3. I think it is clear what the subject is in my photo because the focus is clearly on the student.






1. In this picture I used the rule of simplicity because I made the focus on a specific subject in the photo.
2.  The subject of my picture is the water being poured into the cup. I made this my subject by putting my focus on the water and the cup that the water is being poured into.
3.  It is clear what the subject is because the focus is on the water and cup.







1. I think this picture I used the rule of balance because there is a student on one side and then the spiral on the other side making the picture pretty balanced.
2. The subject of my picture is the student writing in the spiral.
3. I don't think that is is really clear on what the subject is because the focus isn't that good.
4. Next time I could put more focus on the subject and get closer to show a clearer focus on the subject.
   

Comments

  1. Your first photo is EXCELLENT. I love it. That is something we would publish in the paper. The other two are also very good. My criticism of the third is that I cannot see his face enough to ID him. The other has no face, but the moment is really nice. I wonder what it looked like in color?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis