Abandoned Theme Parks

1) I would want to go to Okpo Land, Okpo-Dong, South Korea because there is a lot of vegetation and I think that it would be cool because all of the plants and trees started to grow and take over once the park was abandoned. I would want to see a place where humans no longer go. The park would be interesting to see all the rides that hold up and the ones that fall apart and no longer work. I think that the parks would also be scary because there aren't any people and the rides are all not working anymore.

2)


3) I think that a desert, island, beach, forest, or abandoned school would be interesting to photographers because they might like places where there aren't many people present. I think somewhere where the conditions are harsh would be a good place to shoot because you could find places to take pictures where many people haven't gone and might find interesting.

4)
This is an abandoned school in Cleveland. This was recorded by a yahoo news reporter.

5) I think it would be fun to take pictures at this location because you could see the school with no one in it and how my school would probably look if it got abandoned and people stopped coming. An abandoned school would interest me because then I could get some creepy shots and see how the school held up. I think it would also be scary to go into the school because no one is there and everything would probably look torn up.

6) I would have to go on a plane to get to my location because it is in Cleveland. I would also need to make sure anyone is allowed to go to the school and if you aren't I would need to get permission to shoot there. As far as equipment goes I would need a camera, an SD card, a battery, a charger, and a tripod. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis