Warm-up

Warm-up

1. At the beginning I felt happy seeing the couple come together and be happy. As the pictures went on I became sad and started to feel the emotions that the husband must of felt and captured in the images.
2. I think this comment showed that the pictures were showing their life every step of the way as they felt they saw it. He wanted to capture each moment so that he could look back on them and remember his journey with her from beginning to end.
3. I think if I were in this situation I wouldn't want to capture those moments because they would make me sad. If I was strong enough to capture them and not cry every time I saw them then I think it would be cool to share the little moments with the world so everyone could see how I felt and what I had to live with everyday.
4. I would tell him that I have seen people who have showed how hard it is to have a loved one with cancer and not knowing what's going to happen next. When someone has cancer everyday is a blessing and it is hard to not know how much longer they will have on this Earth. I would tell him to keep his head up high because God does things for a reason and maybe he felt like he would be the only one that would give her the amount of love and care that he did and be able to handle the situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis