Student of the Month Interview

Haley Drouin
Faith Lawrence- 9th grade

1. How do you feel about receiving this award?
I feel honored to be chosen as SOTM.
2. Why do you think your received this award?
My work ethic in school and drive to do well go me this award.
3. Did you expect to get this award?
No, I didn't expect to get this award, it was a surprise but a good surprise.
4. What effort did you put in to get this award?
I didn't put any extra effort to get this award but I always try hard.
5. What goals do you have for this school year?
By the end of the year I hope to have all "A" grades and make the campus a better place.
6. What are your favorite classes in school?
My favorite core class is math and my favorite elective is journalism.
7. Are you involved in any extracurricular activities? If so name them.
I'm captain of the Bowie Athletes.
8. What is some advice that you can give other students?
I would tell other students to always try their hardest.
9. What are some strategies that helped you in school?
I didn't procrastinate and I got work done on time.
10. Are you part of any clubs?
I'm part of the Key Club.
11. What is your plan for your future?
I hope to mentor younger students or be a tutored in Senior year.
12. What are some traditions you enjoy having at school?
I like that we recognize student of the month. I feel like it recognizes the work that we are doing.
13. Do you think that you should've received student of the month?
Yes, I believe that I was a good choice for the SOTM because I am a good student.
14. What has been your favorite memory this school year?
There isn't any big moment but the small moments with friends and hanging out with them is fun.
15. Least favorite?
It's never a good day when you have a lot of homework or forgot about something that needs to get done.
16. Who is your favorite teacher this year?
My favorite teacher is the math teacher, Ms. Flick, because he is a role model for me and a good teacher.
17. How is this important to you?
Getting SOTM is important to me because I am getting recognized for the effort that I put in at school.
18. Do you think you have a chance if winning this again?
Yes, I do because I have a good work ethic.
19. Who has helped you win this award?
My parents help me strive for greatness and my friends are supportive.
20. What are you planning to do to help your future in school?
I plan to get involved with as many extracurriculars as I can so I can have a good resume when I get to college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis