Final Exam Preview Activity

Website #1- dummies

1) The first website I looked at explained how to make an iMovie. It started with what iMovie looks like and how to open it. The website then explained that you can make a trailer or a movie. When you pick the option you want you can select a template. After you select your theme you can add pictures and videos. You can also add music from your device or from the theme you selected. The theme will had cool effects and transitions if you want to add a nice touch to your video. The article then talked about different controls that you will most often use and what they mean.

2) The website explained the fact that you can choose a theme and the video will adjust to the theme you chose, I had already known about this because I have used iMovie before.

3) I didn't know that you could set the screen dimensions to make all of your videos the same size.

Website #2- Apple

1) The second website I looked at was the official apple website. This website went more in depth about editing each frame. It talked about how to trim a frame, make a frame slower, change a transition, and more. The website also provided screenshots so that you could see what your screen is supposed to look like. To trim a clip you drag the clip to make it smaller and put it to the amount of seconds you want it to be. To extend a clip, you drag it out to make it longer. If you want to change the transition you can click on the transition symbol in between the clips or you can click the clip and pull up the short cut menu.

2) I already knew how to shorten, lengthen, and change the transition on iMovie.

3. I didn't know that you could pull up a short cut menu.


Project Questions

4) For this final project, I am concerned about putting pictures with videos without making it look like a slideshow. I feel like it might be challenging to fit in the pictures with the videos too.

5) I am confident that I can have my video footage ready to use first because I feel like it may be harder to get pictures to display in my video.

6) For my video I sort of wanted to do something involving a water area or lake. I thought it would be cool to do like a day downtown or on the lake and take a bunch of pictures and videos across Austin or of nature. Then if I were to go to a body of water I could use my GoPro to get some cool footage under/or near water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis