Sensory Overload

1. I think this statement is trying to say that environments are not based on how much space is provided but how many objects are in the space.
I agree with this statement because we often judge buildings by their outside or "cover".
This statement makes me feel like I need to focus on the content of my photos and not where they are taken.

2. I wanted to visit this place with my camera because I saw a lot of cool objects that could make cool pictures. The objects would also fill up the whole frame giving a cool effect.

3. I think it would be very chaotic to be the child of someone who works there and hard to find things and people.

4. My favorite photo was the one with all of the flowers because it was really pretty and they filled the whole space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis