Front pages of the world

1. My favorite front page was South Florida Sun Sentinel because I liked the layout and I have been to the town where it is from.
2. My favorite headline in Manatee moment because it easily caught my attention and the story seems interesting. It caught my eye because I like sea animals and the picture contained manatees.
3. There are four stories on the front page of my favorite.
4. All of the front pages have a main picture and then other pictures that are smaller for less important stories. They all have different headers around the front and the title at the top.
5. The front pages are different because they all have different layouts and sized pictures. All of the titles are also different fonts and sizes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis