Welcome back to 2018!


 I like this photo and it was one of my favorites that I saw because the volcano and the lightning looked really cool. The photo almost looks unrealistic and/or fake.







   




This photo was one of my favorites because it displays many mixed emotions. I think it is funny how everyone has a different face.
I think this picture is really cool because I have never seen a glacier before just sitting in the ocean.













I think my favorite song was Love So Soft by Kelly Clarkson. I didn't discover this song until the end of the year but I have definitely listened to it a lot. I got to see Kelly Clarkson live at the Moody theatre for ACL live in early December. When I saw Kelly Clarkson live it made me appreciate her songs way more. This picture is her singing at ACL live.
Image result for kelly clarkson acl live

My favorite movie from 2017 was Daddy's Home 2. This was my favorite because it was really funny. I really liked all the actors in the movie and the characters they portrayed. I really like comedies and I feel like this was a perfect comedy. This picture is a poster of the Daddy's Home 2 movie.



















I think that the most interesting news article was talking about the Moonlight and La La Land mixup. I think this because it caused a lot of confusion throughout the year. I think the mixup was very awkward on TV. This picture shows them announcing Moonlight as the winner and not La La Land.





My favorite person of 2017 was KJ Apa. He was my favorite because he starred in Riverdale which was one of my favorite shows this year. He is a good actor and he is also a good guitar player. This is a picture of Kj Apa and a dog.














Image result for Christian Pulisic













For me one of the biggest sports moments was recruiting Christian Pulisic on the USA men's soccer team because he is only 19 which is pretty young for professional soccer. He is also a very good player and has definitely fit in with the team well.





1. For Christmas, my family always comes to visit which was really fun because I hadn't seen my grandparents on my dad's side in a long time because they had been traveling. I got a hammock for Christmas and I have sat in it almost every day.

2. For 2018 I hope to keep my grades up and get all A's. I also want to not procrastinate and study more for big tests and quizzes.

3. In 2018 I am looking forward for summer because my family always goes on a fun vacation. I am also looking forward to sleep away camp.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis