Phobia Project

A. Phobia- A phobia is an extreme fear of an object. feeling, or situation

B. 
Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions.
Acrophobia- fear of roller coasters
Altophobia- Fear of heights.
Nyctophobia- fear of the dark
Spheksophobia- fear of wasps

C.
For Decidophobia I could take a picture of a menu or other object with many options. For fear of heights I could go to the top of a tall building in Austin and take a picture looking down. For fear of the dark I could take a picture at night with someone holding a flashlight.

Decidophobia- For fear of making decisions I could take a picture of a menu showing many different options. I could also take of picture of someone standing in front if a white board showing two options on the board. Another thing I could do would be to take a picture of a road sign that shows different directions or different roads. 

Altophobia- For fear of heights I could go to the top of a tall building and take a picture looking down form the top of the building. If I can't find a tall building then I can just take a picture from some place and try to take a picture from an angle to make the place look higher.

Nyctophobia- For fear of the dark I could take a picture at night or in a dark room and have someone or me hold a flashlight or some source of light to light up a small portion of the room. I could also have a dark room and have someone's face lit up by a small light.

D. To accomplish these pictures I can test different angles with my camera to try to show different things. I could also try to show rule of thirds and some of the other rules to make my pictures look more appealing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis