Blog #3 favorite

 Photographed by Mitch Feinberg
"After the marathon bombings, we wanted to be the magazine the city deserved and needed at that moment. The marathon was just four days before our ship date, but we scratched our cover and main feature and threw ourselves into honoring the runners and victims as best we could. The cover image is made up completely of shoes that ran this year’s marathon, and we were proud to tell their stories. We were even more proud that the sale of our May cover posters raised over $120,000 for the One Fund."







This is my favorite cover from the website. I really like the colors used in the cover. I think that the title is a good size so that it can be seen from far away. I also think that the title of the magazine is very easy to read because it is big, it is spaced out nicely, and the color sticks out from the rest of the magazine. I think that the idea of putting a bunch of shows together and forming a heart in the middle was a creative idea. The colors are also sorted by color making the cover more appealing to the eyes. If I saw this magazine laying out I would definitely be interested in reading it based on the cover. I think the exposure is pretty good but it could help to make the picture brighter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Photography

Portfolio Analysis